Quality Control Inspection Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Inspect finished materials (containers, bowls, plates, etc.) visually or by using micrometers, water tests, rigidity, test gauge, stack height gauges, rim diameter gauges, gram scales, etc. Visually check materials for correct color.
2. Monitor and check machine operator’s reports for completeness and accuracy. Check raw material blend report for correct set points on color, concentrate, and regrind amounts.
3. Conduct audits of all production lines, products, and packaging for compliance to quality requirements. Approve Change-over records and complete Daily Quality Audit Report for all lines.
4. As a result of quality checks, initiate hold and rework procedures, work with production staff to aid in the identification and correction of quality problems. Communicate quality problems and product status to Management.
5. Remove cases from conveyor and check for count or other characteristics as required.
6. Analyze and check for causes of under counts or over counts
7. Participate in various internal quality audits for GMP’s, HACCP, and the Food Safety / Quality Standard.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Keep general work area clean.
2. Train operators on quality procedures and SPC as needed.
*Will perform other duties as assigned.
$15 to $15 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time