Responsible for calibration and tracking of gages, processing non-conforming material, performing process & product audits.
- Gage calibration, tracking and discrepancy reporting
- Audits of shop processes in compliance with Work Instructions
- Audits of material produced in compliance with Documented Specifications
- CAR (corrective action request) tracking
- Work Instruction updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience calibrating hand gages and various torque devices (mics, calipers, pulse tools, click wrenches, etc.)
- Experience with receiving inspection or process audits
- Experience maintaining logs and records in Excel and Word per QMS requirements
- Knowledge of engines
- Knowledge of ISO 9002
- Computer skills
- HS Education or equivalent
- Ability to skillfully use Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to use computer based Gage Tracking Software
- Ability to read and understand various prints and manufacturing specifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Warehouse environment. Subject to noise, dust, diesel fuel, and oil. No A/C.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
Job Status: Full Time